If you are searching for the SBI credit card status then you’re at right place. Here you will get a full guide to track your SBI credit card application status. As we all kow that after completing the application process, we desperately want to know the application status of our credit card and how it is being processed. In this article, you can get an idea to track your SBI credit card status by online or offline.
State Bank of India (SBI) offers various types of credit cards like travel, lifestyle, shopping, and many more. With a customer base of around or more than 5 million, SBI is one of the best banks in public and private sector. There are many SBI credit card benefits but here we are providing you a full guide to check your SBI credit card application status online.
Check SBI Credit Card Status Online –
SBI has introduced an easy process to keep an eye on the credit card application status. Now you can track credit card application status online with some quick and simple steps. Here are some instructions which will help you to track the SBI credit card application status. So, don’t worry because these steps are easy as well as helpful.
Here are steps to check your SBI Credit Card application status. Follow these steps carefully to check the Status of your application online.
- Visit the official website of SBI and click on ‘Credit Cards’ option.
- Now, scroll down the page and you will see option ‘Track Application’, click on it. The option will take you to the section of details.
- Here you will see two options, first one is Track Application and second one is Retrieve Application.
- Firstly fill the ‘Track Application’ section which need your application number. On other hand, if you don’t have it then fill ‘Retrieve Application’.
- For the Track Application, you just need the application number and then click Track.
- For the Retrieve Application, you need date of birth and PAN number. Enter the all details and click Retrieve.
Check SBI Credit Card Status Offline –
If you are not satisfied with online option then you can try out SBI credit card application status offline. If you don’t have an access to Internet, here we are providing you methods to track your SBI credit card application status offline. You don’t have to worry about checking SBI credit card apllication status because you will get every single detail about tracking of credit card.
If you are not familiar with online mode or you don’t have an access to internet, then SBI credit card customer care is here to help you. They will help you in tracking your credit card application status. If you have any credit card related enquiries, then you can call 1860180 1290 or 18001801290. These are SBI toll-free numbers that are available 24X7.
In a situation of no access to internet, you can still track your credit card application status. You can go to the nearest SBI branch to track your credit card application status. For this, you need application form number, e-reference number and date of birth. Well, the customer care executives of the bank will surely help you to track the credit card application status. Their services and response to problems of customer is too quick.